- In one God, who exists in three Persons—the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. He is loving, holy and just.
- That the Bible is God’s Word. It is inspired and accurate. It is our perfect guide in all matters of life.
- That sin has separated us all from God, and that only through Jesus Christ can we be reconciled to God.
- That Jesus Christ is both God and Man.
- That water baptism is a symbol of the cleansing power of God and a testimony of our faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- That the Holy Communion is a celebration of Jesus’ death and our remembrance of Him.
- That God wants to transform, heal and provide for us, so that we can live blessed and victorious lives that will impact and help others.
- That we are called to preach the gospel to all nations.
- That our Lord Jesus Christ is coming back again just as He promised.